Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

The Best Movie Day Ever


On Saturday my Aunty and I went to Sylvia Park to watch movies for my birthday. It was on July the 5th.

Then we went to the game centre. I was so angry because my $2 was stuck in the money machine so I had to go back to my Aunty and tell her to give me my $1. I went back to the game centre and played basketball. It was so fun because we got heaps of shots in.

Then we went into the big room, it was filled with people then the movie started everybody was excited and scared because it was in 3D. My Aunty and I were hungry so we ate popcorn and drinks. It was so delicious.

After that we went bungee jumping. It was so fun because we went high, then we had to get off.

We were so overjoyed.  It was the best day ever.  

1 comment:

  1. Well done Tuporo you used paragraphs to order your writing. I hope I was with you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.